His Everything






His Everything


I drew this one upside down.... reaching up... stretching my lines up toward the top of the paper. It became this flowing rhythmic mixture of lines and shapes forming an upward arrow. That was my sentiment to the Lord - I was just simply saying to Him, "Everything to You God... the whole tangle of it pointed in Your direction. Everything... the whole of me... stretching toward Your heaven... Your will and majesty."

And then I realized it was upside down... my sharp edge of the paper is always on the left, so I flipped it... and I saw it...

He is directing His Everything - the Whole of HIM towards me... wow... overwhelming love rushing down to my dirt-made existence.... who am i that you are mindful of me?

What a God we have. :)


What is man that You take thought of him,
...You crown him with glory and majesty!
~Psalm 8: 4-5











No comments: