Floating



Floating

My wind-swept sails trust your touch
You blow through my grain... I'm catching your breath in every single thread
My scribbles jaunt to find the image...
and there it is...
another sail
another ship
another time and place and essence and ebb and flow,
another dream lifting it's slumbered gaze to You.
I sit on the bow... leaning into the vessel,
the cavern of me...
the crevis of me...
and all the others who have swept me away are lost somewhere in the chaos
as I peer in...
see in...
turning an ear and a heart
to your silence...
as I float on...
I hear your song.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Pattie, have you ever heard of Bela Bartok, a Hungarian Composer. He wrote very interesting music that sometimes was in two keys at the same time. He wrote a series of piano vignettes call the Microcosm. In it there is this cool piece called Boating. Go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55zTFxz7Ys8